In honor of Martin Luther King, Jr, we learned a little about him today and his famous "I have a dream" speech. Then, I had the kids write their own dreams on cloud shapes. These are Annabelle's dreams:
I have a dream that every day candy will fall from the sky.
I have a dream that I have a ranch of horses all to myself.
I have a dream that when I grow up I will be a famous artist.
Jonah's dreams:
I have a dream that it could be Independence Day and Halloween forever and it would never stop.
I have a wish that whenever it rained it would be grape juice and when it snowed it would be marshmallows, and storms of hamburgers.
I have a dream that when I grow up I will be a baseball player and a gymnast.
Grace's dream:
I have a dream that I will be pink.
Ezra's dream:
I have a dream that little children will pick up after themselves.
2 comments:
So cute! What about your dream?
How funny! You need to tell me what you are going to do (before the Holiday arrives) so I can do all of these fun things with my children. Of course, maybe it is good that you are testing the activities out first so I can just repeat the good ones. :) I also dream of children cleaning up!
Post a Comment