Announcement! I am expecting baby #5! The baby is due October 3rd. Our whole family is very excited. As I sit here and type, I am trying to eat food that does not look appetizing to me anymore. This is my big problem of pregnancy. If I eat enough food regularly, I can keep up decent energy and not get sick. But food becomes unappetizing during pregnancy and I have a hard time eating enough. Blech. I just try to remind myself that my problems could be worse. Count my blessings... my "little treasures" count will soon be 5!
4 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations! We will try to fill the house with only "appetizing to you" foods this weekend. So, mashed potatoes?
Congrats Heidi!
Congratulations. You amaze me. For now I am content with two but I am sure there are more to come in the future.
Congratulations! If only they came easy!
Post a Comment