Instead of a formal recital, Jonah's teacher's students all met at the downtown mall and performed near the food court. They mostly all played Christmas songs. Jonah played 2 songs. He has been taking lessons since school started this year, so 3 or 4 months only.

Link to Jonah playing
Ode to Joy and
Jolly Old Saint Nicholas. We forgot the video camera; all we had was the little camera that takes short clips. So you don't get to see the whole song. And I had a little one bumping me and our baby crying in the background as well. Adorable nonetheless. I love watching Jonah play guitar.

Great job, Jonah!
1 comment:
Way to go Jonah! I am so excited for him to learn! I have always thought it would be so fun if some of my children learned to play the guitar so that we could sing songs around a camp fire. Now we will have to get together with you guys when we go camping! :)
Post a Comment