Olivia still lays on Izzy or pulls at her mouth or teases her. But Olivia is also good at requiring Izzy to sit before throwing a toy and she doesn't give up when demanding that Izzy "leave it." She will be a great dog handler! Now if I can just get her to stop offering food to Izzy...
Here is a cute clip of Olivia playing with Izzy.
Grace sure is in love with Lilly. I don't understand why she wants to just hold the kitty and not play with her. Grace makes Lilly sit in her lap for long periods of time, which Lilly does pretty well without complaining too much. But if Grace lets go Lilly makes a run for it! None of the kids are very good at using cat toys and creating play for Lilly. She is basically just a soft teddy-bear.
Lilly even looks like she resents being held against her will! But she is purring, for real.
1 comment:
I really enjoyed the video of Olivia playing with the dog. How fun. It was also fun to see the pan of your house and picture where you live.
I am amazed that you lucked out with such a patient kitty.
Post a Comment