
Finneas sure gets into everything. He pulls all the movies out of the cupboards, then walks over and starts emptying the dishwasher. Then pushes open the tupperwear compartment and pulls those off onto the floor. He sometimes throws random things in the garbage. If the dog food dishes haven't been picked up he'll have a snack there and splash in the water dish. Then he'll waddle over down the stairs to the bathroom with the cat food dishes and litter box - uh oh. Or he might crawl up the stairs and drop toys in the toilet if someone has left the lid up. I have a hard time keeping this guy out of trouble.

But look at that smile! I just can't be too mad. Here a pad of butter had dropped and didn't get cleaned up immediately. Finn found it quickly and licked it up and played in it.

I was trying to get a video clip ready of Finn playing tug of war with Izzy but couldn't get it to work. Cutest thing ever. Finn often picks up a rope and runs past Izzy giggling because he knows she will follow and try to get the rope. Izzy plays so gently. Most of the time she tugs gently enough that Finn can remain standing and pull back. But sometimes Finn gets tugged onto the floor. He doesn't mind. He laughs.
Finn is very, very fun to have around. His smiles light up the house constantly.
1 comment:
Boys will be boys! Your days must be spent cleaning all the time. I remember those days and even though I thought it would never end, somehow it finally did and I am still alive. I am happy that Finn smiles so much.
Post a Comment