Saturday, October 13, 2012

Silly Kids


Finn counts very well to 10! 

Grace has been steadily improving in reading. She loves to take her turn at scripture reading (illustrated scripture stories) even though there are lots of challenging words. Just this week she discovered she can read a chapter book!




October 11, 2012: Olivia had ballet with Miss Jamie Wood just after lunch. Annabelle and Grace had piano lessons with Cassie Wynn. Jonah started piano lessons with Miss Val at Music 4 Life. AND soccer tonight for Annabelle and Grace. Full day!!


October 4, 2012: Grace lost her tooth while brushing her teeth this morning. And tonight, Jonah was eating an apple and said, "Mom, I think this apple has a rock in it." Turned out to be his tooth.


Annabelle created this as an accessory for Olivia's baby doll. She is very creative.

My little helpers.

October 16, 2012: I make all the kids (except Finn) fold and put away their own laundry. Olivia -only 4 years old- hates this. It is too overwhelming for her. But I've seen her do a decent job of it when she puts her mind to it. Anyway, recently I asked her to fold and put away her laundry. She cried, "That's it! I am cutting my clothes!" I asked, "What will you wear?" Her response: "Nothing!"


Olivia loves to wear hats and gloves. All day long, indoors.


October 28, 2012: Tonight we cleaned up together and played sardines. After several rounds of sardines, Finn said, "My turn!" So we counted and he ran off to hide. When we started searching for him, he jumped out of hiding with a roar to scare us!

October 30, 2012: We took Olivia to the opthamologist at the UIHC. Turns out our opthamologist was Dr Larson from church. Ezra got to meet us there. Olivia is far-sighted. Shen she tries to focus, one eye crosses sometimes. So glasses are recommended.

No comments: