Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hanging out with Finn

Finn is my buddy. I went on a shopping spree to take advantage of some serious sales. Finn was good to stay by my side with the phone to watch pbs.kids cartoons. When he got tired of that, some life savers and gum kept him content for a while longer. Overall, Finn is very pleasant to be with. He is a good kid. I love his cute little voice and cute face. (But don't tell him he's cute... only cool!)


Finn has a great imagination. I love staying home with him. He always asks if I would like to play with him. A typical day includes an outing to outer space, a knight's castle, fishing at the pond, and a meal from mcdonalds, all curtesy of his imagination.

One day I heard Finn singing: "If you're happy and you know it make a mess!"

THis day, Finn asked if I wanted to build a snowman with him. I suggested building one out of marshmallows instead. But when he thought of marshmallows, he wanted to play David and Goliath instead. He dressed as Goliath, and I pretended to be young David who throws stones (marshmallows) at Goliath.

One day after watched Kung Fu Panda, Finneas asked, "When am I going to start MY training?" He says he can fight better than all the kung fu warriors. "Not bad training, just good training."


Later that day at the dentist, Finn told his dental hygienist all about Kung Fu Panda. Finn and the hygienist are new best friends. He was super behaved, and quite chatty.

Finn: "Have you ever eaten a vegetable? Have you ever swabbed a deck? Then why am I holding a gun? Bang! I shot you!!"
Again Finn: "Have you ever washed the sea?"
Mom: "How do you wash the sea?
Finn: "You make sure no sharks get in, and you wear a spacesuit, and you use a water broom, and then... why am I holding a gun? Bang! I shot you! Ha ha ha!"

1 comment:

Karla said...

"If your happy and you know it make a mess" ????? How ever did he come up with that? :) He has such an imagination.