Jonah was singing at the top of his lungs this morning: "For I'm a jolly good fellow, oh I'm a jolly good fellow, oh I'm a jolly good fellow... cause I am combing my hair." Glad he is getting in to his morning routine and enjoying himself this morning. Do YOU feel like singing while you comb your hair every morning? Now you have a new song to go along with it.
Ezra was home Friday evening, all day Saturday, all day Sunday, and home before 3 on Monday. This is the most we've seen him in like 9 months. We love having him around! The worst of residency is over, and we love having a dad again.
I felt so relaxed this weekend because he was here. One more parent to help with kid problems, a soul mate to talk to, someone to help us laugh and take us on outings. We love it. We love being with you, Ezra!
We had "Family Home Evening" tonight. I conducted. Ezra picked songs "If you're happy and you know it." Jonah was in charge of the lesson. beforehand, he read the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednago (when they are thrown in to the furnace) from the bible. For his lesson he told us this story with great detail. He did a super job. Olivia was in charge of scripture. She recited the scripture she is memorizing for her church Primary Program part: 2 Nephi 32 verse 3 "Feast upon the words of Christ." Grace shared a sweet little testimony. Finn was in charge of sharing a talent with us. He gave us all high fives. Annabelle was in charge of treat. She made homemade pudding. Yum!
We played 20 questions with the kids one night. I won when the kids were unable to figure out "pig." Ezra won when none of us were able to guess "The Pythagorean Theorem."
No comments:
Post a Comment