Sunday, May 6, 2012
I taught the Valiant 10-11 kids, then taught Relief Society "I feel my Savior's Love When I Repent." I felt guided through the lesson choice and preparation. The lesson went smoothly.
Back at home, while the little kids and I napped, Annabelle and Jonah made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies all by themselves! When I woke up my job was to scrape the cookies off the pan. They weren't burnt, but a little overdone and left to rest too long. Very hard to get off. It came of in crumbs, so we scooped up the crumbs into bowls and poured milk on top. Yum!
Annabelle and Jonah also did the dishes while I was napping. And started the dishwasher, and wrote in their journals before turning to the computer for quiet church games. What great kids!
During scriptures tonight we read about Oliver Cowdery on how to receive help from the Holy Ghost and answers to prayer. Annabelle said she had received an answer to prayer recently. She has been praying/fasting on and off to know if the church is true. Just recently she was talking about church things in primary class. As she was talking, she felt really good inside and thought, "Oh, I really do know this is true! Now I know the church is true!"
Jonah said while he was saying a prayer this morning to start his fast, he felt really good inside. He knew it was the Holy Ghost telling him that he was doing a good thing.
After these tow wonderful comments, I had to run outside to grab Finn who had wandered outside and had started eating cookie crumbs off the sidewalk. The cookie crumbs had been left for the ants in the anthill to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment