The kids know that Mom and Dad fill the eggs and hide them. This year they were pleasantly surprised that the Easter Bunny left eggs around the yard - he must have done it super early in the morning before we all woke up!
Annabelle's Easter basket was hidden on the porch, under the grill. She got an extra long jump rope, sidewalk chalk and new crocs.

Grace's Easter basket was hidden in the dryer. She got a bike helmet, swimming goggles and new crocs.

Jonah's Easter basket was the hardest to find. It was inside the coffee table/chest. Jonah got a new baseball bat, a bubble wand, and new crocs.

Olivia was just happy to have candy in her mouth. She enjoyed exploring the plastic eggs.

After church the kids all played with their new easter presents outside. They all loved them! I hope you all had a happy Easter too!
1 comment:
It looks like the Easter bunny had fun at your house surprising the children. He won't come to our house because I don't believe in him and so I have to hide the baskets myself. :)
Post a Comment