Jonah is balding! He looks like Grandpa Slaugh! Okay, he just got a half haircut, then we took pictures, then the haircut was finished. Now he looks all the way bald. Jonah doesn't mind the attention at all. He thinks his haircut is funny.

We just laugh at the funny things Jonah does. The other day at bath time I noticed Jonah's belly button looked like it had dirt caked all around and inside it. I asked his what it was from and he tried to hide it instead, "um, I don't know..." I pressed further and he confessed that two nights ago I had asked him to spit out his gum before bed. Instead, he had hidden the gum in his belly button! It smeared around, dried up, and stuck fast! We tried scrubbing it lightly in the tub but couldn't get it off. We had to use goo gone!

Jonah read a book in preschool about a man who had the job of cleaning the moon. The man thought he had the most important job in the world. Jonah said to Dad, "Dad, that's ridiculous. That's not the most important job in the world." Dad asked, "Oh, what is then?" Jonah replied, "Being a doctor. But the second most important job in the world is an alien-catcher who goes up in a space ship and catches any aliens that try to come to earth."
2 comments:
Ha ha! He does look like his Grandpa Slaugh!! :) What cute kids!
That is so funny! What a character!
Post a Comment