Sunday, June 28, 2009

Visit to Kansas

We visited Kansas for Jennifer's baby blessing and did a lot of playing, too. Here is Grace and Annabelle at Grandma's pool:



Grandpa always spends as much time as he can playing with the kids or having them work with him. Here he is reading a book to Grace (just before he fell asleep on the couch).
We were happy that Uncle Russ could come play with us, too. Here Uncle Russ is pictured with Jonah and Joseph Slaugh.


4 comments:

Ron and Rachelle said...

congrats on the new house, that is exciting!

Stina said...

Looks like fun! I love seeing pictures of the Slaugh's! And, where does everyone live now?

Karla said...

I heard that everyone had a great time! My children would have loved to have joined you in the pool!

Karla said...

I just now noticed the stuffed animal with her on her float. Was she able to keep it dry?