Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our Day Last Sunday


Went to Stake Conference last Sunday to watch the broadcast for all of the midwest. We sat in the primary room so we could let the kids sprawl out a bit and do some reverent church activities (mostly activities cut from the Friend magazine). I asked the kids on the way home what they remembered hearing. Jonah and Annabelle remembered hearing about the living waters. Grace remembered the story about the coat that was stollen then paid for 40 years later. They told me a couple other things. I guess they actually listened to some!
We played tag in the backyard. I was "it" for a long time, trying hard to tag those kids (they make it hard by establishing several time-out spots). Well I guess I was so focused on tagging kids that I didn't realize Finn had wandered off to the front and nearly into the street. A neighbor brought him to me. Woops!

1 comment:

Karla said...

It seems like just yesterday that Finn was just a baby.