Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vacation with Slaughs

After the spending some time with family in Ames, we got to drive down to Kansas to spend time with our other side of the family! Here we are at the pool:
This is four of my kids in the tub:
Grandpa Slaugh always gives piggy back rides and horsey rides.
Grandma Slaugh and I taught Annabelle how to do cat's cradle.
We loved watching Oliver and Evan play. Finn and Oliver are cute together. They mimic each other and make faces. Evan just sits and smiles and watches all the commotion.
We got to visit with Joe, Miriam, Hailey and Joseph. Hailey just got back from 10 days in Japan with a school program. Hailey was also getting ready to leave right away to girls camp.

Uncle Joe and Joseph took us out on the boat one night. What a treat for my kids!! They loved everything about it! We all took turns jumping and diving off the boat, then being pulled behind in tubes. We barely made it out of the water before a storm hit. We had a great time! I didn't have my camera on the boat; my dad took pictures though. I'll forward to Hallams.

I uploaded two short videos to facebook, so check there to see Finn playing in a water puddle.

What a great trip! We LOVE our family! Both sides!

No comments: