Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Things

July 20, 2011
We had a slow start to our day. But after naps when we decided to go to the pool, the chores got done quickly. Olivia likes to jump off the side of the pool, climb out, then jump in again - over and over. Jonah somehow managed to pass the swim test! So he went off the diving board, then the high dive!! He loved it.

July 21, 2011
Finn says "No, No, No" and "Mine" loud and clear. Other than that he still doesn't say much. I mean I can't understand anything he says. I need to teach him more signs.

July 29, 2011
Jonah got to go out to a restaurant with Dad since he completed 2 math books this summer. He chose to go to Old Country Buffet. He walked out holding his stomach, stuffed too full. We also went to the pool and movies today. Great day!

July 30, 2011
I made the kids clean all evening. Annabelle and Jonah were in charge of sweeping and mopping the kitchen. Water was everywhere! Finn had fun splashing around on his hands and knees. Then they set towels out to soak up all that water. They set the towels as winding paths to walk on.

No comments: