Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Graduation, Ezra!!

Ezra graduated from Medical School this weekend! Congratulations!! It was wonderful that so many family members could come be with us on this exciting occasion. We had a great time playing and visiting with everyone.
Ever since he was 9 years old Ezra's been saying, "I want to be a doctor when I grow up." And now he is! Doctor Ezra Hallam...

Contrast those pictures with what our family looked like when Ezra first started med school 6 years ago:
This was at the white coat ceremony at the very beginning. I'm not in the picture, but you can see we only had one child! I was 8-months pregnant with #2. We've come a long way!

2 comments:

Christine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you, uh, Ezra (you know I want to say Elder). You will be a fabulous doctor!

Karla said...

Wow, your family grew a lot during all those school years! Congratulations Heidi . . . and Ezra! (We know the moms put in a ton of work to run the family while the father earns the degree.)
Your family looks so happy! I wish I could have been there!