Sunday, May 3, 2009

Talent Show 2009

Our ward Primary held a Talent Show last night. Annabelle did jump rope with Ezra and I turning the rope. Then Jonah and Annabelle together did hoola hoops. Next Jonah did cartwheels. Each time Jonah was on stage he just ran right up and tried to keep it going as long as he could. He loves to be on stage and perform in front of people. Last was Grace's turn. She almost chickened out with stage fright. But she sang into the microphone "1-2-3-4-5-Once I caught a fish alive." Do you know that song? 
6-7-8-9-10-Then I let it go again.
Whey did you let it go?
'Cause it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
The little finger on the right.
A job well done to the talented little Hallam children!

Some other fun talents we saw performed were: 
Two little boys did light sabor fighting - choreographed!
One tiny little girl sang in the loudest voice ever "Mama Mia."

1 comment:

Karla said...

Great job Hallam children! I am so proud of you!