These ideas were straight out of the Family Fun magazine. For the first one, I purchased colorful sponges. While they are still moist, cut them lengthwise in 5 strips. Then stack the strips making 3 layers of 4. I think that's correct. Tie a piece of string or yarn around the middle, pulling it tight. Finally soak it in water when ready to play! You can use this in place of a water balloon to play games. Like toss back and forth, taking a step backwards each time.
2 comments:
It looks like those worked MUCH better than the water balloons at getting Annabelle wet.
Hey, our girls have the same swimsuit! Your back yard looks so nice with thick green grass! I need to get out and do some fun things - we seem to be spending our whole summer doing chores. Where are all the messes coming from if we are constantly cleaning?
Post a Comment