Annabelle planned ahead for April Fool's Day. The night before, she gathered nail polish, a bowl of dirt, vaseline, and made a fake parking ticket. She warned us all to watch out for pranks! After she had gone to sleep I checked her alarm clock. It was set for 6:20am. Too early! I changed it to 6:40. Still plenty of time to get her pranks in.
The next morning I heard Jonah at 6:15am, "Get out of my room, Annabelle!" She was trying to paint his nails red, but he had woken up. Later when I was up she came pouting that someone had stollen her vaseline and dumped out her dirt. So her pranks were spoiled! I tried to tell her she was pranked, and she should laugh about it, but that didn't help.
Since Annabelle was getting in to planning pranks, I decided to try a few of my own. I switched the cereals to different boxes. But as breakfast was about to start, Annabelle pulled out 2 new boxes from the storage room, so my prank almost went unnoticed. Olivia was surprised when she asked for cheerios and corn flakes poured out. We laughed together.
But here is my best prank: I served cupcakes for dinner! Click here to see!
Oh, I forgot about the parking ticket. Annabelle and I found an image of a fake parking ticket. We printed it, filled it out, and stuck it on Ezra's car. He was fooled for a minute! Annabelle had good prank plans, didn't she? The vaseline was to rub on the toilet, then sprinkle dirt over top I think to look like a poopy mess. This was a prank intended for Grace.
Oh, I forgot to mention also that two days ago I almost sat on a toilet seat covered with vaseline. In my bathroom. Jonah had tried to fool me early! Tricky, Tricky.
Did anyone play pranks on you?
No comments:
Post a Comment